Mobile Menu - OpenMobile Menu - Closed

Welfare Services


For those needing assistance or to apply for welfare services through the Department of Health and Human Services Division of Welfare and Supportive Services, CLICK HERE.

  • The Division of Welfare and Supportive Services provides food assistance benefits (SNAP and WIC), Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF, cash assistance), and medical and child care assistance through ACCESS NEVADA.
  • Please call (775) 684-7200 to be connected with a representative from the Northern Nevada offices.